Thursday, October 13, 2011

new things #1: The Tale of the Laundry

Being an exchange student is all about experiencing new things, right? Including, experiencing doing laundry, I guess! haha..
The story begins when we (me and my roommate) dont have any washing machine in our lovely studio. Soo... since we didnt have time yet, we didnt even get to wash our clothes fooor.. um.. one month? :P and then the time comes when we didnt have anything clean to wear anymore. no choice, we had to find a laundry soon.. so this morning, we with our heavily-loaded bags walked to the laundry. uhh.. it looked like we were moving out! haha..
well, the laundry was about 1 kilo away from our studio. And, we've never been to any self-help laundry before, so when we got there, it was like, what the heck should we do?? And then when we entered the laundry room, we suddenly heard two people speaking in.... english!! haha.. if you've never been to french, you would never know how great it feels to be able to find someone who speaks english, especially when you dont speak french much, just like me! LOL. So, apparently they were a couple, the gentleman was from the States, and the lady was originally a french. Thanks God we met them! They showed us every little thing of how you do your laundry there. They were really nice! And so was our tale of the laundry, and we live happily ever after.. #I really have no idea of what I'm babbling about.. :P

PS: When we were struggling with our heavily loads of clean clothes, back from the laundry, I think we might have looked so.... NO. Well, we in the end realized this one fact, because my friend who was walking ahead of me was passing a beggar. Instead of begging for money, like other beggars, he was just turned his face away from us. Just like he was thinking,"Oh, there is no point begging at them. They looked as poor as me!" Haha.. My friend got so pissed off, and I just couldn't help but laughing sooo hard.. huahaha...

No comments: