Tuesday, October 11, 2011

jardin du luxembourg en automne!

 So, I have only one class this afternoon, and I didnt feel like going home already after class. So, I was originally planning to the bank of the Seine River and to just sit there while listening to the music and enjoying this autumn. I've always enjoyed my time there, its so peaceful there, it always feels like a sanctuary to me. But then, I changed my mind, and instead of going there, I made an impulsive decision, to walk randomly, to visit Jardin du Luxembourg. Its just so sad, cause its located in the same street that I'm living in right now. And yet, I havent even been there. So, I went there, felt a bit awkward cause I walked there by myself. And it was not the best weather to take a stroll, you know. it was cold and windy. yeaaah.. but its alright, its not so cold yet.

These are all the pictures that I took when I was there. They weren't so much good cause I took them using my cellphone's camera, since I forgot to bring my camera. But, oh well, for now, they will do. Once I go there again, I will try to take better pictures, and I will update you guys! :)

And, as you all can see, it was cloudy. Some of these pictures look kinda gloomy because of this weather. But, it was a beautiful place, the flowers, the palace, the pond, the garden, the falling leaves, everything. It was just worth it. I took my time of sitting there, listening to the music and enjoying the scene, until I realized that it was late already, and it was getting even colder, and I realized that I was starving. LOL. And sooo I decided to go home. I'll go there again sometimes, its such a great place. Next time, I will bring my camera, warmer clothes, and of course, lots of foods. haha.. 




No comments: