Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dddddddddisneyland noel festivities.... people!!

About a week ago I went to the Disneyland Paris. I just feel like sharing some pictures, sooo... here they are.. :D



























































































































however, i was a bit unlucky cause the metro control caught me for cheating when entering the metro. they usually never checked anyone's metro ticket, but that day, it was just my lucky day that they did. soo.. I got a penalty by paying the fine for 25 euros. Phfftt... quite a lot, but well, I was being not good too for not paying for my own metro ticket.. I was actually kinda scared too for breaking the rules.. haha.. my luck, my luck..
(the fine ticket)

However, it was a great day in the Disneyland. Really freaking cold though, I regretted for not wearing a warmer coat. I almost froze to death!! I didn't expect it to be that cold, you could see me only casually wearing my coat in the morning, and then wearing my gloves a while later, and then wearing my hat a while later. haha.. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wkwkwk... nakal naek "angkot" ga beli tiket :P

kyak e di sengaja deh luck, kondektur e udah tau lek kmu orang Indonesia.. hm. kbiasaan orang Indonesia tu suka yg gratis2 hihihi :P